What if you could boost your baby's brain development...
...so they experience success in school and increased confidence.
Here's the problem...
...you know that you want to nourish your baby's brain, but you don't know what you should be doing and ask yourself questions like...
- Are there things I could be doing that would make my baby smarter?
- Is there more I should do that would be good for their brain?
- What should I be doing with my baby that can improve their brain development?
- Can I actually make a difference and help my baby learn things?
- What should I be doing with my baby that could actually make them smarter?
Ready to go from wondering if you are doing everything you can...
...to knowing you are giving your baby's brain exactly what it needs so they can grow to their full potential.
Questioning if you are doing enough with your baby...
... to feeling confident you are helping to boost your baby's learning abilities.
If you want to unlock your baby's potential with the most effective method,
l will show you how with...
"The Baby Moves Method"
Boost brain development so your baby can increase confidence and experience success in school.
Here's what you get inside...
- 9 Short education modules.
- The Science, so you know what is crucial and why.
- How to activate the largest systems in the brain to boost learning.
- How to stimulate and integrate the primitive reflexes to mature the brain.
- What to avoid and how it can hold your baby back.
You also get...
...demo videos, filled with brain-nourishing activities that boost your baby's potential for future reading & writing.
I'm Heather,... a mom of four, who is passionate about how kids learn. After studying neurodevelopmental movement and brain training children, I saw huge gaps in their development which occurred during the first year of life. Many of their primitive reflexes were still active. This is something all moms need to understand today so they can give their babies the brain stimulation they need.
What Makes The Baby Moves Method Special?
It's Based on Neurodevelopment and Science.
Birth to 8 months is a key window of opportunity to stimulate your baby's brain before your baby walks.
" Trust me....working with Heather in the first months of your baby's life will be the best investment you could make for your child and save many hours of extra homework in the future."
NeuroEducator & Teacher (25 yrs)
"With Heather’s guidance, I was able to make playtime fun and meaningful. She gave me the gift of knowledge, clarification, and tools that I will use for years to come. Highly recommend this!!”
"Being a high-stress person, this has had a huge impact on me, allowing me to feel confident, relaxed, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend this!"
Will I have time to do this?
You can power through the education component in just over an hour & then you can start taking action with the demo videos.
Questions Moms Asked Before Joining.